Please feel free to call me for a no obligation chat on 07968 181784
My initial birth package (from £1000) includes:
· At least 2 antenatal meetings (after the initial interview to establish if we are a good fit)
1. An in-depth meeting discussing all your birth wishes where we will discuss your birth preferences in detail including your hopes and fears.
2. Led by you, this session focusses on anything you have shown to be particular areas of interest from practical skills to aid you in labour to reading relaxation scripts together, practicing breathing, packing birth bags, debating evidence, fear release if needed as well as a detailed look at the stages of labour and recognising signs of progression.
· I will send you relevant information at your request to help you on your birthing journey
· I will be on call from 38 weeks until your baby is born which includes unlimited phone and email support as and when you need it
· I will attend the birth and stay with you throughout up until the first feed
· It also includes at least one post-natal visit to see how you and your family are getting on, debrief the birth and signpost you to relevant information to support you in the postnatal period
YOGA Package (£1100)
This includes all of the above plus two personalised one on one antenatal yoga sessions at your home before or after your antenatal sessions as well as a personalised relaxation script recorded for you to listen to during your weeks leading up to your birth.
DOULA LOVE Package (£1200)
This includes two one to one yoga sessions extending your antenatal sessions, a personalised relaxation script, a place on my one day DoulaNatal birth confidence workshop which focusses on emotional preparation for birth and a batch of delicious homemade soup brought to your postnatal visit.
I am passionate about birth and supporting women, if this rate does not work for you, please get in touch to discuss what you can afford (I accept Doula UK Access Fund clients)
SHARED CARE *If work or family commitments mean I am unavailable for the entire on call period and you are happy with a shared care arrangement, a package can be organised with my doula colleagues, Erin or Sally-Anne - please see the links below for their details* (fee approx £1200)
I feel very lucky to work with this wonderful woman. Sally-Anne is awesomely practical, wise and all heart. Please read her bio below for more info.
Sally-Anne’s interest in all things to do with pregnancy, birth and postnatal care and support started after she had her first son over 19 years ago at Kingston Hospital Maternity Unit. Sally-Anne qualified as an antenatal teacher with the National Childbirth Trust in 2005. She has since worked with over 2000 couples having their first, second or third baby. She has been an Excellent Practitioner/Advanced Antenatal Teacher since 2011.
Sally-Anne has been a postnatal doula for eight years and a birth doula for four years, having trained with Nurturing Birth and worked through the Doula UK recognition process. As an experienced doula, Sally-Anne is a doula mentor to new doulas who are starting their doulaing journey and is a partner in Younique Postnatal which runs initial postnatal doula preparation courses for potential new doulas. Sally-Anne has had the privilege of supporting couples having their babies at a number of local London and Surrey hospitals and at home.
Sally-Anne is currently Head of mentoring for Doula UK. She lives in New Malden with her husband David and their two sons, Tom born in 1998, and Will born in 2000. Her interests include cooking, running, reading and socialising with friends.
I offer a NEW MAMA postnatal package to my birth clients for £400
20 hours of postnatal support (travel costs included) Offered in blocks of 4-5 hours over a period of 4-5 weeks A batch of homemade soup brought to you each week
My support may include:
Breastfeeding support and signposting Babywearing support and signposting Cooking, light housework, caring for baby, caring for you Talking, cups of tea and hugs Breath work and meditation (basically anything you need to relax)