Please feel free to call me for a no obligation chat on 07968 181784
My initial birth package (from £900) includes:
· At least 2 antenatal meetings (after the initial interview to establish if we are a good fit)
1. An in-depth meeting discussing all your birth wishes where we will discuss your birth preferences in detail including your hopes and fears.
2. Led by you, this session focusses on anything you have shown to be particular areas of interest from practical skills to aid you in labour to reading relaxation scripts together, practicing breathing, packing birth bags, debating evidence, fear release if needed as well as a detailed look at the stages of labour and recognising signs of progression.
· I will send you relevant information at your request to help you on your birthing journey
· I will be on call from 38 weeks until your baby is born which includes unlimited phone and email support as and when you need it
· I will attend the birth and stay with you throughout up until the first feed
· It also includes at least one post-natal visit to see how you and your family are getting on, debrief the birth and signpost you to relevant information to support you in the postnatal period
YOGA Package (£1000)
This includes all of the above plus two personalised one on one antenatal yoga sessions at your home before or after your antenatal sessions as well as a personalised relaxation script recorded for you to listen to during your weeks leading up to your birth.
DOULA LOVE Package (£1100)
This includes two one to one yoga sessions extending your antenatal sessions, a personalised relaxation script, a place on my one day DoulaNatal birth confidence workshop which focusses on emotional preparation for birth and a batch of delicious homemade soup brought to your postnatal visit.
I am passionate about birth and supporting women, if this rate does not work for you, please get in touch to discuss what you can afford (I accept Doula UK Access Fund clients)
SHARED CARE *If work or family commitments mean I am unavailable for the entire on call period and you are happy with a shared care arrangement, a package can be organised with my doula colleagues, Erin or Sally-Anne - please see the links below for their details* (fee approx £1200)
I offer a NEW MAMA postnatal package to my birth clients for £300
20 hours of postnatal support (travel costs included) Offered in blocks of 4-5 hours over a period of 4-5 weeks A batch of homemade soup brought to you each week
My support may include:
Breastfeeding support and signposting Babywearing support and signposting Cooking, light housework, caring for baby, caring for you Talking, cups of tea and hugs Breath work and meditation (basically anything you need to relax)